Registered Office Service in Ireland
Companies registered in the Republic of Ireland must have their Registered Office located within the state.
This service is ideal for overseas clients who do not have a physical presence or a place of business in Ireland.
Our Irish Registered Office services include:
- The Registered Office Address of the company.
- Holding of the Statutory Registers, if required (electronically or physically).
- Forwarding of all Companies Registration Office and Revenue Commissioners correspondence.
- Mail forwarding of business post (if applicable).
- Advising receipt of Courier deliveries (DHL, Fedex, UPS etc.) and re-sending of same.
- Our fees are from just €350 (plus VAT – where applicable) per annum, which are payable in advance and renewable each year.